Friday, July 16, 2004

Yeah, I Chase Tornados...So What?

So the day before yesterday, Brittney and I were driving around and before we knew it we were driving in to a huge supercell. Yeah, a supercell. It was scary because we didn't know what to do. We kept driving, and I swear I saw like 3 funnel clouds. So, we didn't know what to do because it was REALLY windy, and it looked like we weren't going to be in Oz too much longer. So, reacting immediately to a panicked situation, I said, "Get to higher ground!"
 
So we went to the park.
 
Yes, you're probably saying, "If there was a tornado, wouldn't you want to get underground?" This is a true statement. However, when it used to flood every spring, I remember being told to get to higher ground if it ever was really bad. So, now every natural disaster that could happen, my response is, "Get to higher ground!" An earthquake..."Get to higher ground!" An air strike from a foreign country..."Get to higher ground!" Large meteors falling from the sky like an inferno of hell, I'll be the one screaming, "Get to higher ground!"
 
Anyway, the weather freaked us out and it was really windy, and I took some pictures. Click the link on the post below, and you can go look at them.
 
Don't be scared for me, I know what I'm doing. I just call myself a storm chaser and I feel fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............




Lora