Monday, October 10, 2005

I Saw Bumble Bees Humping in Midair Today!

Today I was sitting on a bench waiting hours upon hours because my 9:00 class was cancelled which meant I had 3 and heif hours until my Shakespeare class. As I was sitting there listening to music on my iPod, a huge bullet-looking object flew past my face. (I figured it was a drive-by because I can't go anywhere without being noticed. *sigh* I'm such a divo.)

So, I freaked out and looked for where it went, and it turned out to be two bumble bees humping in midair. Now listen, I don't like bumble bees in the morning, evening, on a bagel at supper time, and especially not in my tuna. I will admit that the sight of two bumble bees humping around on a crisp Monday morning made me say, "Go ahead bees, do it."

At least bumble bees are getting some.

I got up and left the bench because who knows what two horny bumble bees are thinking when they see a human around. I just always assume bees are out to sting as many people as possible. I decided to leave the situation and eliminate my chances of being stung twice.

Then I turned on "My Humps" by the Black-Eyed Peas in honor of those sex-crazed little bumble bee bitches.

No comments: