Thursday, August 17, 2006

Zone.Out

Writing is going to end up being my profession, so you would expect that I would be on here updating more often, right?

I've decided to rededicate myself to this blog (for the time being!). I loved writing it, and it has dated back a few years now. It's always nice to go back and read what was happening in my life at that very moment. This is the same reason I began my tennis blog from 2005 and 2006, and will continue to log my matches. It's for my own personal reference just to compare my life from a year ago or more, to today. Makes sense right?

I've given my blog a new name. Zone.In was a creative name, but I feel like that part of me has changed now. I've grown as a person on many aspects, and I feel the new title is much more appropriate. My blog isn't just a place where I go and write stuff. It's a place where I can write whatever I am feeling, which is the most important part of having a blog in my opinion.

I go back to Morgantown on Friday, so I have looked at my new design, and new title as a recharge of sorts. A new beginning. Yes, there have been other new beginnings in the past, but this time I want to actually use this text block as an outlet.

My goal for 2007 is to write at least SOMETHING every single day of the year. It will be difficult for sure, but who knows what will happen!

Hope everyone is turning to my blog for anecdotes, as always. I get lots of feedback when I write humorously, so expect it in the future. The sad part is, the anecdotes are actual events that happen in my life. Maybe I need a reality show! ;)

Ciao for now.

No comments: