Friday, October 06, 2006

Rain, Pain, and Gain

Ew today was absolutely mother f*cking disgusting. Not only because it rained ALL day and it was freezing, and the worst weather I've ever seen, but also because I had a mid-term exam. However, I defeated the weather that would had usually brought me down, and I think I did really well on my exam.

I woke up and it was one of those days where you just don't want to get out of bed, no matter what the fascist Hitler-voice in your head is saying to you. But I did. And I couldn't get that just-woke-up face off. I looked like I just woke up all day.

I was taking my exam, and had a question for my professor. I walked up to her and her crossword puzzle and when she looked up at me, she kind of jumped back a bit. Like, one of those, "oh my" jumps. Or one of those, "Oh-my-f*cking-God-this-kid-is-a-fat-oompa-loompa" jumps. Either way, I walked away rolling my eyes at her ignorant expression.

In other, fitter news, I ran 3.5 miles last night. It's not a lot but I'm getting there. My fat on my stomach was being thrashed up and down as I would run, and it ended up giving me a stomach ache from the repitition. It's really sad, but at least I am working on getting rid of it.

Duh.

No comments: