Saturday, October 06, 2007

Britney's New Video Looks Like It Was Made on iMovie

Okay, so Britney's new video for Gimme More was released at 12am and was the No.1 downloaded music video on iTunes in like 5 minutes or something. Clearly her career is no where near ending like all the critics think. I promise this site will NOT become a Britney site, but because I've been infatuated with her career as of late, I feel that I should just let you know why.

Anyway, check out that screen shot on the left from her new video! How hot is she!? I didn't think I would like her with darker hair but she looks really, really good. I'm impressed. Throughout the entire video she looks REALLY good actually. 

The video itself is pretty disappointing however. All she is doing is swinging around on a stripper pole. The cinematography is awesome though. It's basically all shot from the perspective of a drunk onlooker. Creative, I guess.

However, I believe I could make that entire video on my Mac and make it look exactly like that, if not better. I thought that for such a huge step in her career we would be seeing something a little more edgy, but I guess people have enough shit to talk about regarding her personal life, that her career is not as interesting as it used to be.

Congratulations Britney for being at No.1 on 4 different charts right now! 

Ew I sound like such a gay-bo.

Love, John

No comments: