Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Need Britney Rehab

Okay so I'm just going to come clean here and admit that I REALLY like Britney's new single "Gimme More." It seems like all we do is hear about what she's doing wrong anymore, but her new single is No.1 on two separate iTunes charts, which is saying something. 

I'm partly infatuated with this woman and I have absolutely no idea why. I've been venturing in to her other recordings and find myself humming them to myself. And, by humming them to myself I mean singing very loudly in the shower like I'm about to start a world tour. It's sick.

Anyway, she stole my look. I buzzed my hair last October, and shortly thereafter, you can see what happened. She's definitely a fug in this picture, but why do I still love her?

Tonight I came home from work and found her interview with that disgusting pig Matt Lauer on YouTube. He just keeps grilling her, and being very annoying. You can tell that the questions were generated by the ratings producers rather than himself. Matt Lauer seems like a nice guy, I don't think he would keep pressing Britney's buttons. Anyway, she ended up crying and I felt really bad for her.

I think I need to go to Britney Rehab to get detoxed from this. I don't think it's healthy that I am so infatuated with her. Speaking of infatuation, how about Chris Crocker!? I ran in to him RIGHT before his video about leaving Britney alone became ridiculously huge. I think he's one of the funniest people out there. If you separate the fact that he dresses like a woman and actually listen to some of the stuff he is saying, it is actually very interesting, and I respect him for opening his mouth and taking on subjects that most people aren't ballsy enough to say.

Anyway, enough about all this hype. It's late and I need to go bed. I love you.

Oh yeah, Johnny was inspired by my writing and started a blog that you can read here. Check it out!

No comments: