Sunday, October 28, 2007

Numb

So, I haven't really been posting much lately. I have had a heck of a lot on my mind. A lot of emotions. Thinking too much. Hoping for the best, receiving the worst. How do you people do it? I'm trying as hard a humanly possible, but can't seem to kick out of it.

Anyway, enough with the dark stuff.

Friday night I met up with Andrew and Laura in Towson, and we had a grand ol time. We ended up getting Mac OSX Leopard! 

My initial reaction is it's unbelievably fast. I can't get over how fast it runs on my Mac. If it matters for you dweebs out there, I have a MacBook Pro 2.16 Intel Core 2 Duo, with 120GB hard drive. Every application opens instantly, and barely even bounces on the dock. So many things to talk about regarding this new OS but, I don't want to bore you guys to death.

Anyway, we had a fun night. I did at least. I was pretty gone by the end of my first drink, but only because I had literally eaten nothing Friday. I woke up, and got on the road, and didn't have time to eat really. Oh well, it happens.

All in all, I feel like shit. Not gonna lie. But, I can see the sun coming up. I've been in the dark for a while, but I think I can feel myself moving away. For those of you who know me, you know what I'm talking about. I love, but can't be loved. 

No comments: