Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Different Thanksgiving Break Than I Was Expecting


For those that are in college, or traveling home for Thanksgiving, be safe en route.

I'm about to leave to go home for Thanksgiving break, and I just realized that for the first time in my college career, I'm not looking at Thanksgiving break as a HUGE get away. Though, for those of you that know me at all, you know that I deserve this break more than any of them. Last month was arguably the most stressful, and devastating month I've had in a long time. Actually, no, since April. 2007 in general has not been a good year for me. In fact, the worst.

But, isn't it ironic how I have had such a stressful month and am now in such a good place that I don't need this break to recuperate? I'm so thankful that I have been able to find peace. A month ago I was at the lowest of all points. But I'm better now. Things will be alright.

Listen, it's alright.

So for all of you reading this that need a light to follow this Thanksgiving, just know that things are going to be alright. Be cheerful, and worry-free like I plan on doing. Don't let anyone hold you back. Smile even if it takes more effort than it should.

Someone is falling in love with your smile.

Happy commuting! :)
J.

1 comment:

Johnny Cooper said...

Smile though your heart is aching:).....

Things are gonna be alright! Thank you for this post!

Come ere' once though.