Monday, February 18, 2008

New Music Monday: Kanye West

Three posts in one day!? What the!

Yeah, well I have been bored and it's raining/snowing so what can you do?

Hopefully from now on I will be posting an entry each Monday detailing my latest favorite music.

This week it's definitely Kanye West's third album "Graduation." This album has been out for a while but I never got around to listening to it. Sure enough I finally did, and it is awesome!

Typically, Kanye annoys me. His rants about his awards just get old. Yeah it's been said a million times, but it just makes him look like such a jerk.

That being said, he's still an amazing artist. I haven't been able to say that I like EVERY song on an album in a while, but I think this one takes the cake.

Here is a link to listen to my favorite song on the album, "Homecoming."

Happy Monday everyone! :)

No comments: