Saturday, July 10, 2004

Lee, Lora, and Lisa Are Amazing!

Well, it's a little after 7:00 and Lora, Lee, and Lisa just left. For those of you who don't know who they are, Lora and Lee were people I paged with during my internship at the Maryland General Assembly, in Annapolis back in March. Lee was actually my roomate! He and I have talked a lot, and kept in touch the most out of all the pages. Lisa is Lora's sister, that I knew from when we all left down there, but she just decided to come on up with Lora.

We had a lot of fun, I assume. Cumberland sucks, so compared to where they live (Gaithersburg, and Mt. Airey..did I spell that right?), I am sure it is a sad affair. We went to Kremer's Deli at the train station, and then we went to the Contitution Park and just hung out, until we got tired of the humidity, and went to Wendy's because Lora and Lisa got hungry. After that, we came back here to my grammas house and watched Lee's DVD of the Family Guy!

Below is a picture of the three of us at Mayor's Monument in the park. We got bored, so we went there. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we love you John! Haha, I had a great time yesterday despite the fact that it was kind of difficult deciding what we should do! Haha. Anyways, you need to come up to Mt. AIRY (you almost had it right) and Gaithersurg so you can hang with the chillest people ever...Lee, Lisa, and I (and hopefully we'll get Amanda in there too whenever she's free). Wow, this is a friggin long post so I'll end it now. Thanks for a great day though! And bring Brittney when you come down to our next of the hood (thas right HOOD)!

Peacz
Lora