Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Things That Need To Be Said

Here are a couple things that I want to say:

- Yes, Theresa Heinz Kerry, we get that you can speak 5 languages...now silencio.
- Yes, Theresa Heinz Kerry, we get that you are unbelievably rich and that you came from another country...the country of Africa according to President Bush.
- My roomate seems to hate college/being my roomate.
- Barak Obama will be the President of the United States in 2008 if the democrats that nominate him know what's good for them.
- Bob Dole is an old sack of shit that needs some personality.
- I hate college.
- I hate shots.
- I hate shots that I need for college.
- Trevor Seits is one of the coolest people I have ever met. I have a feeling this semester we're going to become really good friends. Read all about him here.
- Catwoman, regardless of how critics analyze it, looks like a good movie. Halle Berry in a cat suit...two thumbs up from me.

That's all for now, I am sure I will come up with plenty more things to talk about later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, don't hate college...it's gonna be loads of fun. Yeah, so I can see you've been watching the Democractic Convention. Theresa Heinz Kerry is a really good speaker, but I got lost throughout her speech the other night. Anyways, just thought I'd say hey! Oh yeah, and stop by my Xanga site sometime I have it up and running again...BlingBing16. Peacz.

Lora