Monday, August 09, 2004

Baltimore and Washington, D.C.

Well this weekend was rather eventful.

Jenessa and I went to Baltimore to see an O's game, which turned out to be a lot more fun than I was expecting, because the last time I was at a pro baseball game I wasn't sure how it worked. So we did that and then met up with Brittney, Kristin, Brittney's dad, Kristin's dad, and Kristin's brother at the Cheap Trick concert that was behing held right outside the stadium for anyone who wanted to go. I thought it was going to be fun but it was really loud and I was starving, so we left.

We went to my Dad's house in Glen Burnie and got pizza and stayed the night there, and then the next day went to D.C.

We woke up at 9:00 and rode down towards D.C. and caught the metro in to the city. The metro was full of very rude people that wouldn't help us out because we had no clue what to do! There was this really nice girl that finally helped us. Other than that everyone was being jerkish. So, we got off at the Smithsonian and hung out down there. We went to the World War II Memorial, which is amazing! I highly recommend anyone that is interested in history or just to pay respect to the people that died for us, to go down and visit it. It's a VERY beautiful memorial.

So we went there, and we went to the Air and Space Museum, and we went to the national museum of natural history, and we walked in front of the White House where a protest for peace was going on. I took a few pictures, so hopefully they will turn out.

Well, I am really tired from playing tennis in the hot ass sun, so I am gonna go take a nap. Adios my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was cool that we just happened to run into you down there. -Brittney