Friday, August 20, 2004

Long Time No Blog

Well it's been an awfully long while since I have written in this thing!! I have had a lot going on and not enough time or energy to sit down and write all about it.

College starts next Saturday for me...well I move in atleast. I'm really excited, but a little nervous at the same time. I can't wait to see what happens, but I would much rather be back in high school...I think. High school and middle school are so routine. I know exactly what is going to happen each day and what I would have to deal with. College I don't think that's the case ya know?

Some of my friends that are going away are:
Brittney Tyler - Seton Hill University, Greensburg, PA
Lee Brooks - James Madison University, Virginia
Mike Lewis - Grinnell College, Iowa

I mean people are packin' their shit and leavin' ya know?

Oh well, school is cool, and stay in school and all that. I love you all, and I will update later. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, why am I not on that list?! Haha, jk...I could care less. I leave the 26th, woo-hoo.

Lora