Thursday, August 26, 2004

Goodbye Summer; Up The Hill I Go

Well school starts soon. A lot sooner than I would like but oh well...it's no big deal.

I'm ready for school to start and move on with the next phase of my life...I guess. This summer has been very simple and stress free which is what I was hoping for. After a very stressful senior year, and last couple months of my senior year, I was VERY ready for the summer to be here and let me live a life without so many responsibilities. I knew that this summer woudl be my last chance, as I will now have to be in charge of everything in my life, rather than only some things.

I learned a lot this summer. Personal issues came up with me, and my friends; me and my family; and most importantly, me and me. All I know is that it's definitely time to start college and start building a career in whatever it is I want to do. Got it? Good?

Anyway I will be updating after the first couple days of classes and such. Maybe earlier if something ridiculous happens.


No comments: