Tuesday, September 21, 2004

It's Becoming Fall Again

So my life has been pretty hectic lately. I started college and it's freaking me out. The weather is starting to turn bitterly cold, and I don't appreciate that either. Let's sum up the past couple weeks.

I moved in to 200 Frost Hall. It's a decent place. Certain people don't like it, others don't mind it. I don't. I have a roomate. His name is Jake. He's pretty cool! He plays tennis. He's tough, but I've managed to find the cracks to get through to beat him. Let's see...what else.

Classes aren't that bad either. I am an undecided major for those of you who didn't know. I am taking Gen Ed classes that I have to get out of the way for right now until I figure out what I want to do with my life. God only knows what I want. Nevertheless, the classes are managable, and fun.

People I have met up here are awesome too. I've met so many, I will just name a few. Kara, she and I talked all summer online and she's awesome! She's in my math class and she is the nicest girl on earth. Ledra(pronounced Lee-Druh) is her roomate. She too is very cool and reminds me of that girl in Jurassic Park: The Lost World that is the daughter of Jeff Goldbloom...ya know the one that does a parallel bar routine and kicks that raptor's ass in the shed...yeah her. Matt is pretty cool too. He played Jake (my roomate) in the deciding match to go on to regionals back in Leonardtown. He plays tennis and he's cool for the most part. There's also this guy Ryan who is my next dorm neighbor. He lives in 201. He too is in my math class and is rushing the frat Phi Tau. He's one of the cooler ones up here. His roomate Larry is awesome too. He listens to all the same music as I do and he and I have a lot in common. There is my friend Nick, who is also Mary's boyfriend. He and I have been hanging out a lot and we act a lot alike. He's awesome and has a one of kind personality. There is also Jenessa's boyfriend Matt. He and I have a lot in common too and he's very easy to get along with. He has a lot going for him and seems to be very goal oriented. I think that's awesome because most people would let his or her personal issues or happenings get in the way of his or her career...but not Matt. He is focussed and prepared to deal with what comes his way which is very admirable. He is not letting his talents be prostituted and is kicking ass in the process. He is actually becoming one of my really close friends which is awesome.

I'm sure I have missed some people but I will get to you guys later. Those are just the people that I see up here all the time ya know?

I don't know how long I will be another face at this institution, but I know for now this is where I need to be. I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

So, basically the last couple weeks of my life have been well. I hope that everyone else is having a good time doing whatever he or she is doing. Good luck to all of you in college or whatever you have started doing with your lives. I will start updating more, now that I am in a routine! Adios for now!


No comments: