Friday, September 24, 2004

Just Another Friday

Today was nothing special...as usual. I always look forward to Fridays, but for what? Really, all I look forward to is not having to worry about waking up the next day and having to go to class. Granted, my classes aren't bad at all...I just would rather not have to worry about things if I can help it.

So, today I woke up and went to class at 10. Then, I had lunch with Jenessa and Matt. Following that I went back to my dorm and sat around my room for a while. Brittney called and came up and we just monkeyed around for a little while before we went to play tennis...where I sucked horribly. It's sad that I play so badly after not playing for a week...but it's all good.

After tennis, we went to Brittney's and had some cereal and then I came back home to my grammas in Bowling Green. Most people are out getting drunk, fighting with his or her girlfriend or boyfriend, or sniffing glue, or doing crack...but not I. I decided to come home and just relax. It was very nice to be able to do that. Oh yeah, I did laundry too...that was nice. My gramma has Tide with Downy the Cool Breeze kind, which makes my clothes feel sooooooo soft! I LOVE IT!

Now, I have to go to bed now so I can wake up for the FSU game. NITE!

No comments: