Saturday, October 23, 2004

I Don't Dwell On Sadness

This week was really rough. A lot happened, yet at the same time nothing did.

Death was a prevalent theme throughout this week. It sucks and I can deal with it, but I hate seeing the people I care about be so sad and depressed. I am not going to go in to detail about what happened but two seperate friends had to deal with two seperate deaths this week, of people they were very close to. That, on top of the miserable weather that we have had really didn't make this week an enjoyable one.

But, I don't dwell on sadness.

Good things happened this week too. I got a B on my first college paper and I was really excited about that. I am enjoying my classes a little more than I used to. What else was good?...

Hmmm... I am sure there are plenty of things but none really come to mind.

Basically, I just wanted to let everyone know that regardless of the fact that the sun hasn't been seen in more than a week, or that people are voting because PUFF DADDY told them to "Vote or Die," there is still hope. The sun will come out soon, and Puff Daddy's publicity stunt will be over faster than you can say, Theresa Heinz Kerry...with a sexy Mozambican accent.

No comments: