Monday, October 25, 2004

Me

Listen if you don't know who I am by now, that's sad for you. This is me.

I like tuna. I like Coke. I like to drink Coke with my tuna. I enjoy lemonade...but only the Minute Made kind. I leave the toilet seat up most of the time. I love my new cousin Aurora. I love my friends more than words can describe. I live in Frostburg right now. I love showers. I like to turn the shower on before I disrobe. I like playing tennis. I like Serena Williams. I like being able to watch Serena Williams play tennis. I like being able to think I could win the U.S. Open, or Wimbledon. I don't like mayonnaise with my tuna. I don't like mayonnaise in general. I don't like butter. I love Mountain Dew.

I sometimes make something out of nothing. All of the best friends I have had in life, except the one I have now, have turned in to crack heads. I no longer know who they are or what they are doing. Brittney is my best friend. My mom and I don't get along as much as I would like. I love my Dad more than he understands. My grandparents are amazing human beings. I don't not like my family because they are all republicans. I hate double negatives, but sometimes they are necessary.

I appreciate someone who stands up in their beliefs. If you piss me off I am going to tell you. If you piss me off, I will be polite but I will confront you. If you eat with your mouth open, stop. My senior year was stressful. My senior year most people got drunk and partied. My senior year I stayed home to write papers, and do AP Environmental Science work even though I knew I would never apply Environmental Science to my life in any way.

I don't like college in general. I like the food at college. I like the people at college. I like the look of the campus at college. I do not like college. I do not like how people expect certain things. I wish people would do what they think is best for him or her and not worry about what other people are thinking. I like coming home on the weekends and taking a VERY hot shower with the water pressure at a high level. I like Mandy. I like Alix. I like Katie. I like Chrissy. I like Kevin. I like Ryan. I like Beth. I like Rachael. I like Jake. I like Larry. I like Chris. I like these people that live in my dorm because they are good people. I like good people. I like a lot of the people that live in Frost Hall. They are mostly good people.

Get out and do something...just don't be me in the process.