Monday, November 29, 2004

Some Recognition

Just a little blog here.

I just wanted to say congratulations to a couple of people.

Mandy and Katie:
Congratulations to these two ladies for getting the RA jobs next semester...as FRESHMEN! Katie is going to be working in Cumberland Hall, and Mandy will be in Cambridge Hall! My friend Kevin interviewed too, but there were only 3 guy spots available and some sophomores tried out...but expect Kevin to be RA'ing in the future. Good job to all of you guys!

Jadyn:
Congratulations to Jadyn for two accomplishments. She found out on the same day, that she is going to be a student page for Garrett County in the spring, and also found out she was accepted directly in to Penn State's main campus! I am very happy for her! As most of you know, I was a student page for Allegany County last year, so I am especially happy to see my friends do the same.

Nothing as exciting has happened to me, but I figured I would acknowledge these people for accomplishing so much for themselves. Now why don't you stop reading this and go do something similar to this!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who student pages totally kicks butt. I miss it a lot sometimes.

Lora

Anonymous said...

John! I am your very own Fort Hill Student Page for the '04-'05 school year....hahahaha now you're talking about Garrett County pages....tisk tisk John. Hahaha.

Jeff Hutter