Friday, December 17, 2004

Ch-Ch-Changes

Well there are a lot of new things happening.

1. I am home from school for good now! That's exciting. I don't go back until the end of January, so that is very exciting. However, what isn't exciting is that I am going to be working over break. While I haven't been hired yet, I anticipate an employer looking at my resume and saying, "that's super" just like the woman said that worked at American Eagle.

...moving on to more intelligent things...or not.

2. I hate to keep switching around like this, but I am thinking about moving my blogs over to MSN's new blog duplicate known as MSN Spaces. It has blogging capabilites, photo gallery capabilities. It would be one nice little tidy area, to keep all of my stuff that I want posted online. I don't know. I am satisfied with Blogger, but it seems like MSN Spaces may work better? Who knows.

Anyway, I always post so late...why is that? I am going to bed now. Goodnight!

No comments: