Thursday, December 16, 2004

I Don't Understand Spiral Notebooks

As I am sitting here ripping the papers of my Cosmic Concepts, and Philosophy classes from their respective spiral notebooks, I am wondering how the hell the manufacturers create these things. How do they get the paper to wrap around the spiral wire like that?

Moreover, why didn't they create something much more efficient when it came to cleanliness. Those damn pieces of papers that are like where the paper was torn from the spiral, always get all over the place. That gets on my damn nerves.

Nevertheless, spiral notebooks are very interesting.

While I am on the subject of things that don't make sense, what about rechargable batteries? I don't understand how some batteries you can recharge and others you can not. That doesn't make sense to me.

Some batteries that recharge would be the one in my phone, and the couple in my digital camera. Some batteries that don't recharge are the batteries I bought on 43rd street in New York City. In fact, they didn't f*ing work. And the man behind the counter can scream to me in Spanish all he wants. Sé lo que usted dijo...bitch.

Well I am done complaining about appliances that don't make sense. I am sure once I go to bed, I will be able to lay there and think of some more, so I will post more later!

LAST DAY HERE IN FROSTBURG!!!!!! WOO HOO! MAMA I'M COMIN' HOME!




(grand-MAMA that is)
--------------------------

Song to Download: "Trick Me" by Kelis

No comments: