Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Christmas, New Year's Day, and Ryan!

This is the first post of 2005. I am really excited about that.

Christmas: I opened presents. Went to my aunt's house for dinner. Came home and slept. It was a great Christmas though. I love my family even without the gifts. They are great people.

New Year's Day: I went to Kristin's house. A bunch of us went. You can check out the pictures here. I had a lot of fun there, and it was a nice time.

While at Kristin's house, Ryan Hilly and I stayed up til 7a.m. talking about life and everything. He is moving to Pittsburgh on Thursday for school and I am really sad. Mainly because his school is year round. He won't have a break for a couple months...and even then he doesn't know if he will be able to come back to Cumberland. I am really sad about that. Ryan is one of the best people alive and I don't want him to leave. I know he will do fine there and it will be an awesome experience for him.

Good luck buddy. It's going to be awesome.

:-)

No comments: