Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Beginning


I may have a post titled this already but I don't think I do.

So, this is the beginning. It's the beginning of a lot of things. But, just as Semisonic so cleverly said, "Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." This is very true. (Thank you to the person that corrected the band's name for me. I thought it was Semisonic and even went as far as to look it up, and still put Eve 6.)

I am finally settled in to the new apartment here at WVU. I love it so far. I was really lonely up until today when Matt moved in. So far, it's been a blast with him here. We were bored today so we went down to the Coliseum to watch the WVU marching band practice. They are really good, and it was so much fun to hear the music that I had been listening to on a CD, performed live.

I am very nervous about school starting. I will be less nervous when I figure out my finances, and know that everything is under control with that. So far I am very confused. Luckily I have an appointment with the financial aide department tomorrow. I pray that it goes well. I need to be up in a few hours but I can't sleep, so maybe I will go and try to do that.

I hope to have pictures, and video up of the apartment soon. Keep checking back to see if I have updated with those features. Probably by this time next week, it will happen. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it wasnt eve 6 it was semisonic's song "closing time" but i still love ya