Thursday, December 22, 2005

Even If I Hate You, You Should Still Have a Nice [Religious Holiday]

Over the years, I have built a tower of friends, and a stump of enemies. Most people would say, "Hey enemy, shut up and die on [religious holiday]." I, however, don't think that hateful enemies should have a horrible time during the holidays.

If there is one time of the year that a person that has hate in his or her heart should get a bye, it should be during the holidays. This is the time of year that peoples' lives change for the better. Now is the best time of any for that hateful, stubborn, vengeful, racist, pitiful person to change his or her ways for the better, and start to live a fuller, happier, indiscriminiative life.

Unfortunately, these types of people can't see past their own views, so the hopes of any kind of swing in to a better life, is pushing optimism towards foolishness.

Even if you are my enemy, I wish you a very happy or merry [religious holiday].

No comments: