Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"Ew, What the F*@%!"

...That was my expression at least 10 times today.

1.) When I woke up.
2.) When I got on the PRT to Beechurst and it smelled like someone was sitting on my face.
3.) When I got off the PRT and almost fell on my ass because I slid on fungus/dog poop/seaweed/slime that always appears when it rains.
4.) When I tried to call someone, and realized my phone got shut off.
5.) When I realized I was wearing sandals on a day that it was raining.
6.) When I saw this chubby little boy eating a cheeseburger at the Mountainlair...on a rainy day.
7.) When I got back on the PRT and I thought I got the same one as before, and it still smelled like someone was sitting on my face.
8.) When I was waiting for Art to start at 6pm and Shane said, "You have a dead bird feather on your foot," to which I looked to my foot and there was a soggy pidgeon feather attached to my foot.
9.) When I walked out of Art at 9pm and it was dark.
10.) When this fat guy behind me on the bus back to the District was wheezing in my ear.

I love life.

No comments: