Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Person of the Day: Johnny Cooper (My Brother from Another Mother)

Honestly, words can't really describe my emotions when it comes to Johnny because I love him that much. And I'm an English major, so that's saying something.

Johnny has been one of the few friends in my life that has stood beside me consistantly without rebuttle, since probably 8th grade. We have been through so much together. We had the privelege to officially consider each other family as of last December when Dayvion was brought in to our worlds. Although, I think I had always been a part of his family. He has been blessed with the most amazing parents in the world that would do anything for him, no matter what. Because of this, Johnny is more than generous and will do anything for his friends.

All we do is sit around and make fun of each other and then laugh uncontrollably. I talk to him more while I am at school than I do most of my friends that are here with me. It's kind of ridiculous.

Johnny is also one of the most ambitious people I have ever met. He knows what it takes to achieve the goals that he sets in life, and that's one thing that I admire about him. He knows how to set trends, and examples and is classy in doing so. He is gonna do big thangs in life, so if you all don't know him yet you better get to it. He's going to take the music industry by storm and you're all gonna wanna piece of it just because you know me but you don't actually know me like that. HAHAHA!

We are closer now more than ever and I can honestly say that he is my best friend. I am blessed to have such an amazing, generous, talented, supportive, understanding, open-minded best friend in my life.

He's going to change the world.

No comments: