Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Thoughts On "The RG"


Well it has been a little over a week since I posted the first episode of "The RG" on YouTube, and so far it has been a raging success. As of this post there are only two episodes created, but if you're a fan, stay tuned because the last 3 episodes from this season are going to electrify your mind, and blow you away! ;)

As of this post, Episode 1 has received 145 hits in 1 week, and of my 17 videos on YouTube, is only 9 hits away from becoming the No.6 video. My No.1 video is of course "Chucky - Touch," which at this time has a choke hold on the No.1 position of my videos with 1,755 hits in the 11 months it has been on YouTube. Not far behind Episode 1 is Episode 2 which was added a day after Episode 1, and has 131 hits. 

Based on this I really think that "The RG" will end up being the top videos. They seem to hold everyone's interest a lot more than the Chucky video. That being said, look out for the next Chucky video in the coming days. Danny and I have a lot of REALLY amazing ideas to build on. The Chucky phenomenon has really been amazing. I've been out with Danny a few times and people have stopped and asked him if he is the one from the Chucky video. It's kind of insane really but it's so much fun to watch people laugh and be entertained by something that I absolutely love! 

I can't say much about the last 3 episodes of The RG. I have written out the storyboard for the last 3 episodes and not even the actors know what's going to happen. But, it will be really exciting, let me tell you that.

I've linked all of the media, throughout this post, so if you are wondering what the hell I am talking about just click on the links. 

Is it fair to call you all my fans!? I think I can.

So, to my fans...stay tuned because there's lots more in store! :)

-John

No comments: