Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Chamber of Secrets Is In Martin's Supermarket

Why is it that every time I go to Martin's (a supermarket for those that don't know) I can't find those dwarf shopping carts!? It's so annoying. I never go to Martin's for more than like 10 things, and the regular sized shopping carts are annoying for that. So, I go to look for the dwarf ones and I can never find them. 

I believe they are locked away in the Chamber of Secrets, which obviously is in Martin's. Furthermore, I would assume that it is probably in the bakery (because all of those people are kind of shady). Or maybe it is in the deli, and the basilisk that lies within is regurgitating the food and being served as lunch meat? Either way, I want Harry or the heir of Martin's to open the Chamber of Secrets so that I can get those damn dwarf shopping carts that I love so much.

The most annoying part is that when I am in the store I actually see people using them. I want to be like, "Where did you get that?" but by now I already have one and am well on my way to the chocolate milk. I mean, I guess I could just ask for future reference, but I am sure they will all just say, "Oh, I unlocked the Chamber of Secrets to get this here buggy."

Rereading this post is giving me a great idea for a new short film! John Thrasher and the Chamber of Buggies! Okay, I'm retarded. See you later.

1 comment:

Chere said...

Hi John,
I'm one of those dwarf cart affectionados as well. The NEW IMPROVED Martins in Braddock Square (No built in Chamber of Secrets), has tons of 'em.
If you must go to Martins downtown Cumberland, you may have to fight a homeless person for ANY cart but I usually get one from the buggy depot in the parking lot (as there are never any in the store) or accost someone who has just loaded their trunk.
Yes, dwarf carts rawk!
But I'm thinking you're probably talking about Mo'town in which case these tips don't apply (except for securing one in the parking lot... that might work.)
Happy grocery shopping, my dear Grand Nephew... you ARE grand, Johnny 5!
Love, Aunt Chere