Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Eyes Wide Shut

I've been dragging with my posts as of late, and I am sorry for that. I've been living up what will possibly be my last summer as a free soul. I expect that next year by this time, I will hopefully have a decent paying job and have just graduated. It's unlikely. Not because I can't do it, but because I don't see myself cramming 17 hours in to each semester. 

I've been on a weird sleeping pattern lately. It seems that when I drink Bailey's Irish Cream for dinner that I wake up much more easily. Is this a sign of alcoholism? I believe so, sir.

Anyway just a few days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is released. I thought I was going to dress up as Hagrid (because I expect he died in this book) but, I just couldn't get the costume together in time. Instead, I think I'm just laying low. I'm gonna get my book on Friday night and then read all through the night, and the next day. I won't have my phone turned on, for obvious reasons but leave a message for when I'm done reading.

Um, so what are you doing right now? Is everyone happy? How does this summer rank among the others thus far? For me, this has been a great summer. I mean, I went through a tragedy in April with my uncle passing away, but in all, I would say that I am a happy person. Things like that never go away, and you live with it every day, but it definitely has made me open my eyes a lot more. It has made me see what it is in my life that I actually appreciate. I'm not going to get all sappy, but if you're reading this and you have grudges with someone in your family...go talk to whoever it is. You only have one family, and one life.

Close your eyes, take a breath, and relax!

No comments: