Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Deathly Hallows Can GO TO HELL! !

I'm sad to announce that I absolutely hated Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. For those of you that haven't read it yet, don't read on because there are MAJOR SPOILERS in this post.

For those that have, read on.

Could J.K. Rowling not think of anything better to do with Harry, Ron, and Hermione than put them in a tent for like 10 chapters? What the hell! They were doing nothing. Harry would even get bored with his own adventure and like walk outside of the tent and be like, "God this sucks" and then his scar would explode. Like give me a break.

Secondly, Molly Weasely should NOT have killed Bellatrix. That's Neville's job. Also, why were there NO major deaths, or revelations. There's like nothing to talk about!

What about all of the pointless deaths? Charity whats her face, in the begining. HEDWIG!? So dumb! 

The only part of the entire book that I even liked was "The Silver Doe" chapter. I really liked that and it brought me back to old school Harry Potter which was exciting and mysterious. 

I hate that I didn't have a fantastic experience. I actually fell asleep reading the book that's how bad it was! Why did they apparate 5000 times before chapter 10? I just wasn't very pleased.

Finally, the epilogue. I actually started to read this epilogue online BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS FAN FICTION! I haven't met anyone yet that liked this epilogue. Ew. 

I think we deserve at the very least, an 8th book to redeem this book. 

Don't buy it.

No comments: