Sunday, July 08, 2007

Like A Black Fly In Your Miller Lite

Isn't it ironic? Ugh, I hate that song but I'm not gonna lie I used to jam out to that song in like middle school. I just hate when people use lyrics as part of their vocabulary and stuff. It's kind of weird.

So anyway, Matt and I were sitting at The Manhattan this afternoon for lunch. Of course we were eating outside, because no Laguna Beach rip off would actually eat inside. We were just talking and of course Matt got a Miller Lite. He goes to drink it and there's a HUGE fly in it. I mean, this fly must have just eaten a baby or something because it was fat as hell. You can see it in the picture but the picture doesn't do it justice. 

On the other hand, the fly was iridescent, and somewhat beautiful...to the point that I wanted to like save it so it could go make fly rainbows or whatever.

Onwards, I went to Lyndsay's house last night for a mini-party. It was fun, and there should be pics up soon. After that, I went back to Dan's Rock to shoot off more fireworks with Matt and Lacy. Matt was shooting them at us, and it was really scary. Lacy said it felt like Vietnam because we were running and dodging huge shells. Nevertheless, it was great fun. I think Lacy took some video, so expect that in the near future as well. 

I didn't end up coming in until 6a.m. due to some unsaid situations, but I slept late, and did nothing today. I hate that. Anyway, peace out for now.

No comments: