Monday, September 24, 2007

iLove Baltimore

So I just got back from a weekend in Baltimore with some good friends! I have to say it was definitely one of the best weekends I have had in a really long time.

Andrew and I wanted to have a weekend to just relax and chill out, so Baltimore seemed like the most obvious choice. We met up at my Dad's first so I could leave my car there, and took one car to this ridiculously nice hotel right on the Harbor.

Friday night we went to the Apple Store and I got an iPhone! Cellular One has been a really bad service, so for those of you interested don't get it. Anyway, we spent basically all weekend trying to hack the iPhone, so I could use it with Cellular One and didn't have to change plans. In the end we both (and by we, I mean Andrew) failed miserably. I decided that I would just go ahead and get AT&T. What the hell? 

Anyway, we met up with Laura, which was a lot of fun. We went to lunch on the Harbor, followed by a Starbucks stop in Barnes & Noble, before we walked Laura back to the Metro stop.

But anyway, we all had a great time this weekend, even though Laura was only with us for a few hours on Saturday. Hopefully, we'll be able to hang out with her longer than that in the future. I definitely foresee relaxing weekends away from WVU, at the Inner Harbor happening again in my future. 

Peace out homies!

No comments: