Sunday, September 30, 2007

P.F. Chang's Should Be A Religion

Umm holy cow. P.F. Chang's is AMAZING! Definitely my new favorite place to eat.

I went to Pittsburgh for an over night holiday of sorts to visit Kate. We went to P.F. Chang's that night to vent about our horrible weeks. Well, I was the one ranting I should say because this past week was definitely one of the worst ones I have had in a long time. 

Anyway, after Kate and I cracked each other up saying the stupidest things, we finally went to bed...where I slept like a baby for the first time in a really long time. However, yesterday I had a kink in my neck which was made worse because I played tennis on it in the cold air, and pulled it. Today it is a little better but it still hurts during certain motions. :( 

Anyway if you want to buy me an awesome Christmas gift, a $500 gift card to P.F. Chang's would be the perfect gift!

Also, I will be posting my wish list again this year and everyone can take heed. I'm stingy.

No comments: