Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Psychic Experience


This is not a joke.

So, a few years ago I lost my wallet for about a week. My best friend Brittney and I looked and looked for it but had no idea where it was.

I really hate losing things, and it really changes the way I look at life when I do. I get pissed and it's usually all I think about.

Well after a week of being pissed off, I had a dream that the wallet was in between the seats of Brittney's car. So, I call her and I'm like, "I know we looked in your car but can you check between the seats one more time?"

SURE ENOUGH THERE IT WAS!

So, here's the sequel.

The other day I was leaving Morgantown to come home for a few days. I got about 10 miles out of Morgantown and realized that I didn't have my wallet. So, I turned around, pissed as hell because gas in Morgantown is $3.40 a gallon. I get back to my apartment and search for about half an hour and STILL can't find it. I was on a schedule, so I had to leave, and was just hoping that it would be in my car.

That was Sunday. Today is Thursday. After almost a week of stressing and being extremely annoyed I still hadn't found it. Well, my friends, last night I had a dream that I was putting my wallet in to my laptop case (that I did not bring with me, and since been replaced with a man purse that I bought from the Gap).

Luckily, my friend Sophie is staying at my apartment in Morgantown during break because her Dad lives in China and she had to be out of the dorms for the break. I called her and was like,

"Listen, I know this is kind of weird and random but can you check my laptop case for my wallet. I had a dream last night that it was in there."

So she isn't home but says she will call back when she gets back there to let me know if it is there. So about half an hour later I see her calling me. What does she say?

"You have some pretty cool dreams because your wallet was definitely in your laptop case!"

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Do I have some psychic attachment to my wallets that they show themselves to me in my dreams? I don't understand this, and quite frankly it freaked me out that it has happened more than once. But, I guess the good news is that my wallet is found and now I have nothing to be worried about.

1 comment:

Johnny Cooper said...

HAHA please explain to me the MLK pic...as soon as I looked at that I started dying.