Monday, April 28, 2008

Listen to Ferras


So, Ferras is picking up some radio play with "Hollywood's Not America" which I heard on the radio myself. I decided to download the entire album to see if there was anything on there that would strike my fancy.

Surely enough there is a great album within "Aliens & Rainbows." I really liked the album artwork too, which I have come to realize really effects how I perceive an album.

Anyway, to be completely awesome, I really like Ferras, but I don't think he's that unique. He sounds a lot like Gavin DeGraw or however you spell his name. But, there is a hint of Keane in there as well which makes me really like it.

So give it a listen. The album is $8 on iTunes, so go for it. Or, you can pirate it and get it from me. Happy Monday!

peas out.

No comments: