Monday, May 19, 2008

Back To Italy 2008!














Guess what bbs????

I'm going back to Italy! I was waiting for the final confirmations before I started telling people, so now that I know for sure, here it is!

As most of you know, I taught in Milano in 2006. Well, this year I am going to be in ROMA! ! ! !

I am so ecstatic! So here are the deets of my schedule:

June 2: Pittsburgh to JFK; JFK to Nice, France
June 3: Nice, France to San Remo, Italy for a 4 day training. (Keep in mind the 4 day training is on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, CHECK IT OUT HERE!!!!)

June 8: Leave from San Remo to Rome, Italy!
June 9 - 21: Teaching as a tutor at a as yet to be determined school in Rome.

Now, I am going to be traveling June 21 - 27 but am still figuring out the details.

What I do know is that my return flight is June 27...OUT OF MILAN! This means that I am going to be able to visit Rachel who will also be teaching in Milan the same time I am, but I will also get to meet up with the people with whom I worked in 2006! Luca, Edoardo, and Flavia...here I come!

I am so excited and will finish my details later! YAY!

No comments: