Friday, November 26, 2004

C11-H12-N2-O2

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and I loved me some turkey.

My grandmother makes some of the best food on earth. Today, my dad, Pap, Granny, my aunt Mechelle, my uncle Josh, his girlfriend April, their daughter/my cousin Aurora, Mable, and I all tore up this here turkey dinner. We had turkey, steamed vegetables with cheese sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy, and noodle soup! It was delicious. All this was topped with apple pie courtesy of April's mom, or pumpkin pie courtesy of Sam's club -- which by the way is awesome. Don't underestimate Sam's club.

Lately, my sleeping pattern has been severely out of whack. I am going to bed at like 4a.m. and that's ridiculous. Then I wake up at like 11 or something, and am so tired, that when I go to take a nap, I am sleeping for 5 hours at a time. This has happened the past two days. Oh well, I will hopefully get over it. That tryptophan did wonders for me today.

No comments: