Friday, November 19, 2004

Who Is Pai Mei, and Why Is He So Mad?

Tonight, before Jenny was rushed out of the building in a stretcher, put on the ground, and wrapped in a restraining bag...some of us watched Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol.2.

Basically, the Kill Bill movies are really awesome. I saw the first one a long time ago. But, then I borrowed my friend Trevor's Vol.2. So, Mandy, Krissy, Kevin, Katie and I watched Vol. 2. I wathced it last night, but since they wanted to see it, I came and watched it with them.

There is this guy Pai Mei, and he is the guy that taught the Death Squad how to fight, and at one point in the movie, Mandy was like, "WHO IS PAI MEI!?" Once we told her, she was like, "WHY IS HE SO MAD!?"

HAHA it was hilarious.

Today is Friday and I am excited about that. That means I get to go home and see my family. I love them so much. My baby cousin Aurora is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She is going to be a pro tennis player in 16 years. I am going to be her coach and it's going to be awesome.

But, for now, I have to get to sleep so I can wake up and go to class tomorrow! Hope you all have a good weekend.

P.S. I hope Jenny is alright.

No comments: