Saturday, November 13, 2004

Networking = Notworking

I really get sick of Frostburg State. I mean not only is the weather unbelievably cold here, the networking that I am paying for REALLY SUCKS, bad.

The network on campus goes down atleast once a day. Sunday when I got back to campus I couldn't get online until Monday morning...why? Figure out what the problem is and fix it. Other schools that are much larger than this one don't have problems this bad, I am sure of it.

So, on top of the internet failing all the time, this laptop of mine is now infected with with, as of right now...63(still scanning), different viruses. That's pathetic. This school needs to get it together with the networking not working.

Well the weather sucks, and it's 3:11a.m. and I have no clue why I am still awake. Oh yeah, because I slept from 9-11 on a Friday night, then drank a Cupaccino.

Goodnight
----------
Song to Download: "Selah" by Lauryn Hill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you have xp you can go to microsoft.com and search "service pack 2" and download the version for professionals/developers and install that once you've already run a scan for viruses. this causes all popups to be blocked and a constant scan/delete of viruses. i had to reboot my entire computer then install all the anti-virus programs and run the service pack to finally have NO problems in over 2 months. hopefully it works for you.