Saturday, November 06, 2004

No, You Don't Know

I hate to continue to complain about thing after thing, but I feel that if I let you, the innocent bistandard, learn about the stupid shit that goes on in my world, you can learn to avoid it, undertand it, recognize it, and ultimately destroy it. Okay?

If I hear one more person say the phrase, "I know, right?" one more time, I am going to walk over to that person and rip that person's larynx out of that person's neck in a successful attempt to hush this person from ever uttering these words again.

It's fake. It's retarded. It's pathetic. It's a fad.

I wish people would wake the hell up and learn how to be their own person.

My suggestion would be to not ever say those words around me. I know where your larynx is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, the "I know, right?" thing is so funny. People here say it all the time and it gets on my nerves too. Oh yeah, and the Livestrong bracelets are big here.

Lora