Friday, July 22, 2005

Google Your Name!


As usual, I am extremely bored. I just got back from Friday After 5 with my grandparents, dad, and dad's girlfriend. I ate at City Lights, and had the almond encrusted chicken with linguine. It wasn't as good as it might sound.

Furthermore, I am very sore. The past two nights, I have played jailbreak with a bunch of people up at Fort Hill. We've started at about 10:30, or 11 each night, and played til about 1. Last night, we played til 2:00a.m. That is a long time.

So, I was bored and didn't feel like getting up and walking somewhere in the house to be more bored, so I decided to google my name. I went to "images" and then typed in my name, and low and behold, this handsome lad was the first thing that popped up! I had done it once before, and my picture that I use for this very blog used to be one of the pictures (amongst fat politicians, and birds).

Google your name, and see what special person, animal, lawn furniture, Beanie Baby, or kitchen appliance ends up being incorporated with you name!

P.S. It's actually not that fun. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

john, i love you!