Friday, July 29, 2005

John Thrasher = Harry Potter



Today I was reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (the fourth installment of the 7 book series) and was thinking about how awesome he is. Harry's birthday is July 31, and I was hoping to get him a cake and everything and have a Harry Potter birthday bash. I was thinking maybe people should dress up, and that would be fun. Since I have dark brown hair, I was thinking I could be Harry. In the same thought, I thought that Brittney could be Hermione. I don't know who Ron could be, as I don't have any red-haired guy friends. But I was thinking, wait a minute, Harry has green eyes, and so do I. Then I was thinking again, and was thinking that Harry has dark hair, and so do I. Ready for the real shocker....Harry has a scar on his forehead, and I sort of do too. See I have this scar right below my right eye (see picture above for details), if you are looking at me, and Harry has his on his forehead. My scar isn't from Lord Voldemort, it's from when I was real young, and I was peeing off of my porch which was about 15 feet high, and was looking up at an airplane and lost my balance and fell off. That's how I got my scar.

So, it turns out that Harry and I have a lot in common. I have a rugby shirt that would make me look even more like him, that I will end up wearing on his birthday bash. I also need to find some Harry Potter looking glasses. If you have any idea as to where I could get those, pleas let me know, because that would be highly appreciated. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd SO be there if I could. ~Jeff

Anonymous said...

I work at Goodwill if u look in the 3 local goodwill stores u might find some of those glasses.. we get some weird ones in..

Beth Hixenbaugh

Anonymous said...

john, i love you!! <3